星期日, 7月 06, 2008

I Love Swiss!!!!!!!!!!

Hi~

I am in Swiss now, I Love here so much!

everyone is very nice and helpful.

The place is clean and all the service here is user-friendly.
I miss my mum and dad so much~~~~~~~~~~

and my friends~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried on the train yesterday, just talk about family with lucy......

not only missing them, I also think about the future, worrying.........


today I went to Matternhorn. Yeah~~~I wear enough clothes ge!!!

Tonight dinner---1/4 of the crazy dicounted cheese cake,

pay $12 HKD for half, shared with Lucy.

1/4 left for tmr breakfast, Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Ruby ~~~
Miss u so much a!!!!!
and of course
Happy Birthday~!!!!
Hope that ur europe trip is enjoyable and safe~~~ ^^

One special thing to mention here..
Kai進 & me have already applied to join the GM band show this year!!
Getting surprised??? hahahaha
It will be BELLOW's first band show and we decide to play two songs,
光輝歲月(that's for sure) &
十八(another song of Beyond, the bass part is not difficult to play, i think u can learn it in few days.)
we are waiting for ur back and looking forward to practising with u a !!!!


Last thing to say..
Plz take care of urself~~

7月 09, 2008 12:22 上午  

發佈留言

<< Home