星期二, 7月 15, 2008

Meaningless life in Prague

I don't like here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who said that Prague is beautiful?
Who said Prague is attactive?

Everyday is meaningless here.
walking along the street is for walking along the street, waiting for the time runs.............
Looking froward to go to CK..........

My 22nd birthday was gone.
few sms was received.
lonely.
do u remember me?
thanks to lucy, always makes me happy........
tasty.........

10 days to go...
I miss HK.
but I don't want to go back,
I don't want to do anything,
I don't want to study,
I don't want to think anything.
But I miss ALL OF U................................

I think a lot in this trip........
Everything I want is simple.
Everything I think is simple.
Everything in my life is simple.
Everything in my future is simple.
Simple is the best in my life.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home